Monday, June 3, 2013

Protein Crepe and Zeggs

Hey everyone! I still have so many recipes I need to put up, I'm slacking!! Here are two delicious and super simple recipes that I make almost every day!

Protein Crepe
Ingredients:
1/2 scoop whey protein powder (I use Cellucor of any flavor or Sun Warrior, a vegan protein)
2 egg whites (6 tbs)
Splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Mix ingredients well in a bowl. Cook it as you would a pancake on a pan (make sure to use non-stick cooking spray!) on medium-high heat, but it should be thinner than a pancake is.  Then you can put whatever you want in the middle and roll it up.  In this picture I used Cellucor Cor-Performance Peanut Butter Marshmellow protein and put Peanut Butter & Co. Mighty Maple Peanut Butter and part of a banana in the middle. Sometimes I put protein fluff in the middle too (plain greek yogurt + protein + stevia).

Nutritional Information for crepe without filling (varies based on protein you use): 118 cal, 2g carbs, 22.6g protein

Zeggs (Zucchini Eggs!)

Ingredients:
As many egg whites as you want- I usually have 2.5-3
Shredded Zucchini
Optional: Cinnamon, Stevia, Other spices, whatever you want to make it sweet or savory

Zeggs are something I discovered on Instagram.  It's literally just egg whites and shredded zucchini cooked as you normally would cook scrambled eggs.  I like to add other things like cinnamon, stevia, and a mashed banana to make it sweet.  Other things I've seen added are raisins, almonds, the possibilities are endless! So delicious and low in calories! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment