Saturday, January 18, 2014

High Intensity Cardio Workout

I don't do cardio all that much right now, but when I do I prefer doing high intensity because running on a treadmill or elliptical can get really boring. High intensity cardio keeps your heart rate up and you burn more calories in a shorter amount of time. It keeps things interesting because there are so many different options. You can vary the exercises you do, as well as the time intervals or number of repetitions you do, so no two workouts ever have to be the same.

Here's the workout I made for my sister and I today. Do each superset twice, for all 4 supersets. Then do it again! We did it with no rest except for a 30 second break in between the 2 rounds. This workout kicked our butts! Be prepared to sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment