Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats

Another overnight oats recipe! Most of you who follow my blog and/or Instagram know I have a sliiiight pumpkin obsession (I only eat it everyday...normal). I make my overnight oats with pumpkin a lot, but this time I added bits of a cinnamon roll Quest bar and it was crazyyyy good! For those of you who like Quest bars as much as I do, you have to try this!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup rolled oats
1 tsp chia seeds
2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
1/4 cinnamon roll Quest bar, cut into pieces
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Optional: stevia, maple syrup, whey protein

Directions: Mix everything (except for optional ingredients) and put in a jar/container overnight.  The next morning you can eat it cold, but I heated it up and then added 1 packet of stevia and Cellucor cinnamon swirl whey protein, and topped it with walden farms maple syrup.





No comments:

Post a Comment